Well, I’ve been waiting for the latest freebies to be posted for this month, although it’s not a challenge this month I still try to complete them within a time limit.
Nothing, he must be running a bit late I thought, so I waited.
I follow RSD by newsletter so I don’t miss any posts.
The last newsletter I got said they are now going out to those signed up to his newsletter – not a problem I’m signed up. Reading further, we should have already got the freebies sent to us in an earlier newsletter. Nope, I didn’t get that newsletter, and I check my spam every day so it didn’t go there.
Sooo, I emailed RSD who said there wasn’t a challenge this month (he said nothing about why I hadn’t got the email) and sent a link to the image where I could purchase it in his shop.
For those following SNG & AC blogs will know I’ve had problems before.
I AM A CUSTOMER OF RSD, I AM ON A VERY LIMITED BUDGET BUT HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL OF HIS IMAGES, SO I’M NOT JUST INTERESTED IN FREEBIES.
Has anyone else had similar problems this month or in previous months? Please feel free to comment/ rant but I can’t guarantee to reply individually. I hope SNG & AC read this and leave a comment too.
My final comment is why treat existing/ potential customers this way?
- With regard to Pinterest process freebies via the shop so people have to agree terms & conditions.
- I am a very experienced business woman and understand the balance between offering freebies yet maintaining an income.
- I buy digis specifically to complete commissioned craft projects.
- I am left feeling RSD is unreliable and doesn’t value his existing and future customers, as a result he is no longer top of the list when I am looking to buy digis.
- Maybe this is why I see so few entries to his these challenges where I would actually expect to see more given the digis on offer and it being judged on merit.
I hope the above gets resolved, I am very sad to have missed this opportunity to practice on an RSD image. I am not sure I will enter October’s challenge (that’s if I get sent the image). However, for anyone following my posts, any other challenges that I enter I will post here along with a few projects I’ve got on the go.
And finally, a very big thank you to someone I know who follows my posts. I can’t always reply straight away to her comments or her blog due to work & family, but thank you Gunnvor Karita of Wings of Whimsy for your encouraging support. XOX
(NB: I speak as I find, I don’t have time to pussyfoot with words, I state facts, observations and how I’m left feeling as a result, but my intention is not to cause offence)